A Critical Mission
· An EMS emphasis degree with several interest track areas including EMS management, community response (paramedic), and wilderness rescue.
· Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) training throughout the year.
· Remote Rescue Training, a variety of wilderness-based rescue courses that includes avalanche and winter rescue, swiftwater rescue and rock and alpine rescue.
· CPR and First Aid training for individuals and groups.
· Emergency Medical Services Continuing Education for groups and agencies.
“We have great instructors teaching courses that are preparing people for great careers in emergency medical services.”
“Rather than just ‘how do I lower a patient down this cliff,’ it’s ‘how do I make this decision under stress with my teammates?’”
Once they get out in the field, they see how important all this training was for them. And how much better prepared they are compared to others.”