Skip to main content

Valuable Student Resources

Community Resources, U are not alone

  • Emergency 911
  • South Valley Services, 24 hr. Helpline, 801-255-1095,
  • Utah Office for Victims of Crime, 801-238-2360,
  • YWCA, 801-537-8600,
  • University Health Care Chaplain Services (religious affiliation not required) 801-213-2484 ♦
  • Rape Recovery Center, Non-emergency, 801-467-7282
  • Rape 24 hr. Crisis Line, 801-467-7273,
  • Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN) 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
  • Rape & Sexual Assault Crisis Line, 1-888-421-1100
  • Family Justice Center, 801-234-3370,

University Resources, Support is always available if you believe you're the victim of interpersonal violence

  • Campus Police, Department of Public Safety, 1735 E. South Campus Drive, 801-585-COPS (2677)
  • SAFE U Make a Pact to Act,
  • LGBT Resource Center, 801-587-7973,
  • Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action, Title IX Coordinator, Park Building, Room 135, 801-581-8365,
  • Women's Resources Center, Union Building, Room 411, 801-581-8030, ♦
  • Center for Student Wellness, Campus Victim Advocate, Student Services Building, Room 330, 801-581-7779,  ♦
  • Office of Dean of Students, Union Building, Room 270, 801-581-7066,
  • University Counseling Center, Student Services Building, Room 426, 801-581-6826,  ♦


University Confidential Resources ♦

Academic Resources

Tips on Course Planning

Academic Support

Additional Support

Scholarships and Financial Support

Long Term Planning

Ways to Get Involved

Transfer Credit Evaluations for UofU Equivalency, Detail what you are petitioning for and why. Requires course syllabus.

Permission Codes, Likely needed to register if your pre-requisites to a class are from a transfer credit or you received a CR grade in SP20 or SU20 semesters.



Need more help?

Our advisors are happy to help. You can find yours based on the department your degree is in.