In 3 Easy Steps!
Complete the New Student Orientation through the Office of Orientation and Transition.
- Start on the Office of Orientation and Transition's website.
- Look for the first year or transfer student tab to access the orientation modules
Complete your College of Health New Student Orientation Canvas Course.
- If you listed health as your area of interest in your orientation, or a specific major, you will be enrolled in the non-credit Student Resource Canvas Course.
- Review your Umail email account for an email invitation to join Canvas page.
What if I didn't receive an email?
- If you do not receive an invitation to enroll in the canvas page, or decide to pursue Health, after you have registered for Orientation, please email Lorraine Brown, Lorraine.Brown@health.utah.edu with your full name and unid.
Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor for your first semester.
After finishing your college canvas course, you will be directed to our advising website to setup an appointment for first semester course planning.
Register for your first semester at the U.
What should I do once I've finished orientation with the CoH?
The end of the short presentation will direct you to schedule an advising appointment to register for classes.
You will have access to this Canvas information site beyond your orientation so you can refer to this information as often as you need during your student career at the U.