Curriculum for CMP Class 2022-2024
Coordinated Master's Program Curriculum
Students who would like to be considered for a Pediatric Clinical Rotation must take NUIP 6100-090 during the Spring Semester of 1st year.
Students planning for Summer graduation may delay Nutrition Epidemiology to 2nd Summer. For Spring graduation, students must take Nutrition Epidemiology in the first Summer.
The CMP Program requires 63-64 semester hours of academic work including 16 semester hours in supervised practice in a variety of settings.
12-15 weeks in each semester excluding examination time
1 Credit = 1 lecture hour/week
1 Credit = 3 laboratory hours/week
1 Credit = 60 supervised practice hours
Here is a sample list of electives for the CMP. The list is not inclusive of the electives available for enrollment at the University of Utah:
Graduation and Program Completion Requirements
- Receive Graduate School approval – after all below items have be completed
- Complete a Graduation Application
- Complete 6 or more thesis hours – required for thesis option only
- Complete all program course/credit hours
- Attend two continuous semesters of full-time enrollment to complete residency – if required
- Receive program of study approvals from all committee members
- Successfully propose/defend thesis and/or non-thesis and receive exam approvals
- Must demonstrate competence and proficiency and complete Language Verification – if required
- Receive format approval via the Thesis Office and submit manuscript to ProQuest to complete thesis release – required for thesis option only
- Class grades are entered into your program of study
- Each supervisory committee member approves status to serve as a committee member