Skip to main content

General Education Petition

For General Education and Bachelor Degree Requirement Petitions please follow the below instructions:

If you see transfer courses on your Degree Audit that you think should clear General Education or University Bachelor Degree requirements. Please submit a petition form below. For Math Transfer courses please use their Math department evaluation form.