PTAT Doctor of Physical Therapy
General PT Information Session Dates:
The University of Utah Physical Therapy Department hosts general information sessions each month that provide valuable information on pre-requisites necessary for application to our program and admission procedures. Click here to listen to lasts months recorded session. (press the play button and forward to 5:03:44)
UPCOMING INFO SESSION
Group Webcam Sessions Dates:
During a group webcam virtual appointment , 4 prospective students will be able to meet face to face via a webcam. You will be able to interact with the admissions advisor and ask specific questions. This session is for students who have ADDITIONAL and SPECIFIC questions beyond the general information session and who are comfortable with a small group using a webcam.
Regional Grad Fairs and Information Sessions
The Department participates in various Graduate School Fairs at universities around the West. In 2018 you can expect to see us at the following. Stop by your local Graduate Fair and visit with the Academic Advisor.
- Monday September 17th - University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Tuesday September 18th- Dixie State University
- Wednesday September 19th- Southern Utah University
- Thursday September 20th- Brigham Young University
- Monday September 24th– Utah Valley University
- Tuesday September 25th- Utah State University
- Wednesday September 26th– Weber State University
- Thursday September 27th- University of Utah/Westminster
Info sessions are encouraged PRIOR to scheduling individual advising. The advisor for the Department of Physical Therapy is Dee-Dee Darby-Duffin.
Students needing general university advising for general education or bachelor degree requirements should contact University College at 801-581-5146 or visit their website http://www.sa.utah.edu/advise/.