PTAT Doctor of Physical Therapy
The Department of Physical Therapy offers Information Sessions each month. During the Info Session, prospective students learn the Doctorate of Physical Therapy program at the University of Utah, prerequisite requirements and admissions procedures. Prospective students are encouraged to attend an Info Session prior to meeting with the advisor.
Virtual Information Session
Regional Grad Fairs and Information Sessions
The Department participates in various Graduate School Fairs at universities around the West. In 2018 you can expect to see us at the following. Stop by your local Graduate Fair and visit with the Academic Advisor.
- Monday September 17th - University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Tuesday September 18th- Dixie State University
- Wednesday September 19th- Southern Utah University
- Thursday September 20th- Brigham Young University
- Monday September 24th– Utah Valley University
- Tuesday September 25th- Utah State University
- Wednesday September 26th– Weber State University
- Thursday September 27th- University of Utah/Westminster
Info sessions are encouraged PRIOR to scheduling individual advising. The advisor for the Department of Physical Therapy is Dee-Dee Darby-Duffin.
Students needing general university advising for general education or bachelor degree requirements should contact University College at 801-581-5146 or visit their website http://www.sa.utah.edu/advise/.