Available to College of Health (COH) Majors
Scholarships are part of your total financial aid package; unlike a loan, scholarships don't need to be paid back. Scholarship donors may direct how the money is to be used. Application requirements and deadlines differ based on the individual scholarships.
- Make sure you meet minimum eligibility (See below).
- Go to the scholarship application portal.
- You will be redirected to the University's scholarship application site.
- Once on the site you will see the scholarship details.
- Click the red "Sign In" button at the top right (button will be at the bottom on mobile devices).
- Click the red "Sign In With Your Utah Account" button in the middle of the screen.
- Fill out the general scholarship application. You may save information and return to the application if needed.
- Once completed hit submit.
- After submitting the general application use the search field to find the COH scholarship you want to apply for.
- For scholarships requiring letters of recommendation, please fill out and submit the " Letter of Recommendation Release" form before requesting a letter from a University Employee. Ensure the form is filled out and the request is made with enough time for the recommendation to be completed before the application deadline.
- Application and Letter(s) of Recommendation deadline by close of the business day, 5:00 p.m.
Students must meet eligibility for scholarship opportunities available within the College of Health. Applicants must be enrolled in a major within the College of Health. Pre-majors will not be accepted. If the scholarship recipient changes majors within the College of Health, the scholarship will not be affected. If the scholarship recipient changes majors to a discipline outside the College of Health, he or she forfeits the remainder of the scholarship. Applications will be disqualified if not submitted correctly, completely, and timely.
For additional Department - Program specific scholarships in the College of Health, visit:
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Health, Kinesiology, and Recreation
- Nutrition and Integrative Physiology (NUIP) (coming soon)
- Occupational and Recreational Therapies
- Physical Therapy and Athletic Training (coming soon)
We would like to thank our scholarship donors
Thanks to their generous gift, numerous students are able to fulfill their academic dreams.
|University Campus Bookstore Scholarship|
|College of Health Advancement Board Scholarship||Donate|
|Dr. Lane and Paula Childs Scholarship|
|John and Linda Dunn Scholarship|
|J. George Jones Jr. and Velma Rife Jones Scholarship|
|Richard K. and Maria A. Obyn Memorial Scholarship|
|Student2Student Scholarship||Learn more|
|(College of Health) Educational Resource Development Council (ERDC) Scholarship|
If you are interested in helping the College of Health, please consider donating. If you are interested in contributing to these or other scholarships please contact Courtney Garay.