University of Utah Scholarships
There are several scholarship opportunities available to students in the College of Health. Applicants must be a major within the College of Health. Pre-majors will not be accepted. If the scholarship recipient changes majors within the College of Health, the scholarship will not be affected. If the scholarship recipient changes majors to a discipline outside the College of Health, he or she forfeits the remainder of the scholarship. Applications will be disqualified if not submitted correctly, completely, and timely.
Select the links below to see individual scholarship details. To apply, select the green "Scholarship Application" tab located at the top, right side.
- University Campus Bookstore Scholarship Fall Semester Scholarship
- College of Health Advancement Board Scholarship Spring Semester Scholarship
- Dr. Lane and Paula Childs Scholarship Spring Semester Scholarship
- John and Linda Dunn Scholarship Spring Semester Scholarship
- University of Utah Educational Resource Development Council Scholarship TBA
- J. George Jones Jr. and Velma Rife Jones Scholarship Spring Scholarship
- Richard K. and Maria A. Obyn Memorial Scholarship Spring Scholarship
- Student2Student Scholarship Spring Scholarship
Nutrition and Integrative Physiology (NUIP) (coming soon)
Occupational and Recreational Therapies
Physical Therapy and Athletic Training (coming soon)
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela