College of Health Scholarships
Select the links below to see individual scholarship details.
Students must meet eligibility for scholarship opportunities available within the College of Health. Applicants must be enrolled in a major within the College of Health. Pre-majors will not be accepted. If the scholarship recipient changes majors within the College of Health, the scholarship will not be affected. If the scholarship recipient changes majors to a discipline outside the College of Health, he or she forfeits the remainder of the scholarship. Applications will be disqualified if not submitted correctly, completely, and timely.
- Select the green "Scholarship Application" button located at the top right side.
- You will be redirected to the University's scholarship application site.
- Once on the site you will see the scholarship details.
- Click the red "Sign In" button at the top right (button will be at the bottom on mobile devices).
- Click the red "Sign In With Your Utah Account" button in the middle of the screen.
- Fill out the general scholarship application. You may save information and return to the application if needed.
- Once completed hit submit.
*Note: If the scholarship does not have a green "Scholarship Application" button at the top right, the scholarship is not currently accepting applications. Please check back within the semester listed to apply.
For scholarships requiring letters of recommendation, please fill out the "Letter of Recommendation Release" form from the Office of the Registrar. You will find the PDF form at the following link:
|Scholarship Name||Semester Offered||Deadline*|
|University Campus Bookstore Scholarship||Fall||TBA|
|College of Health Advancement Board Scholarship||Spring||Wed, Feb 27, 2019|
|Dr. Lane and Paula Childs Scholarship||Spring||Wed, Feb 27, 2019|
|John and Linda Dunn Scholarship||Spring||Wed, Feb 27, 2019|
|J. George Jones Jr. and Velma Rife Jones Scholarship||Spring||Wed, Feb 27, 2019|
|Richard K. and Maria A. Obyn Memorial Scholarship||Spring||Wed, Feb 27, 2019|
|Student2Student Scholarship||Spring||Wed, Feb 27, 2019|
|(College of Health) Educational Resource Development Council (ERDC) Scholarship||Spring||Fri, Mar 1, 2019|
*Application and Letter(s) of Recommendation deadline by close of the business day, 5:00 p.m.
For additional Department - Program specific scholarships in the College of Health, visit: