Skip to main content

Have Questions? Need Help?

If you are considering transferring to the University of Utah and have questions about majoring in Health & Kinesiology (KINES), please meet with an Advisor before registering for classes.  Advisors are located in the Center for Student Success (HPR North - 200).

What to bring?

If you plan on declaring KINES as your major please bring the following to your advisor appointment:

  • Transcript (official or unofficial)
  • University of Utah ID number

If you have general questions, please bring any materials you have (transcript, syllabus, etc.) to help us answer your question.

Transferring from Another Institution

Please check the University transfer student page for more information. The Admissions Office will review your transcripts to see if any courses fulfill General Education or Bachelor Degree Requirements. If you took any course(s) at your previous institution that you think may fulfill a requirement for your major, please follow the instructions on Transfer Course Petition




Undergraduate Advising

Career Services

The Career Services Office houses the Career Exploration Center and hosts various workshops and events. The Career Counselors can assist you as you research careers, explore jobs and internships, write resumes and cover letters, prepare and practice for interviews, and more.

Career Services Office

Phone: 801-581-6186
Location: SSB Room 350