KINES Permission Code Request

The University of Utah enforces prerequisites for Undergraduate Kinesiology (previously known as Exercise & Sport Science) courses (KINES 2000-4000).

Please make sure your information below is correct and complete before submitting this request!

I have met the prerequisites (partially or completely) at another institution and the courses appear on my DARS report. *Please note in the “Additional Relevant Information” box below if the course was taken at an institution outside the state of Utah and the Kinesiology Department has approved the transfer course(s) to satisfy my prerequisites.
I have fulfilled all prerequisites based on my catalog year (the year I declared my major) but the prerequisites listed now are different. I know the Kinesiology Department recommends that I follow all current prerequisites.

Undergraduate Advising

    • Dave Belt
    • HPR N-200
    • 801-587-3374
    • JOJO Beyene
    • HPR N-200
    • 801-585-0827
    • Kaylie Romney
    • HPR N-200
    • 801-581-7586
Book Now

Career Services

The Career Services Office houses the Career Exploration Center and hosts various workshops and events. The Career Counselors can assist you as you research careers, explore jobs and internships, write resumes and cover letters, prepare and practice for interviews, and more.

Career Services Office

Phone: 801-581-6186
Location: SSB Room 350

Visit Site