Kinesiology Graduate Programs
You will have a primary mentor but also be supported by all of the faculty in the Cognitive and Motor Neuroscience Research Theme. You will complete a 67 hour program of study along with your dissertation. Your courses will emphasize content area knowledge, research methods and statistics, specialized content knowledge, seminar experiences with your mentors, and the completion of your dissertation. Your dissertation will consist of multiple manuscripts.
Required for the PhD Program:
- MS with thesis* in Kinesiology, Nutrition or a related field
- Undergraduate and Graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE scores of:
- 150 or higher on Quantitative Reasoning
- 150 or higher on Verbal Reasoning
- 4.0 or higher on Analytical Writing
*MS non-thesis may be acceptable with research and manuscript writing experience. How these competencies were met should be addressed in the letter of application.