DOCUMENTS UNDER REVIEW
- Vote on Sihem Boudina as the College Council Chair
- Vote on Laurie Richards as the Recording secretary of the College Council
- Vote on Carisse Winegar as the parliamentarian of the College Council
- Propose the dates of future College Council Meetings
- Review and approve the meeting notes from Sept 22, 2021
- Discuss how we will vote on the changes: option 1: present the changes to respective faculty members and incorporate feedback and then vote or option 2: vote as a college council and then present to faculty then amend
- Review and edit the comments by Janet on the new RPT template up to section 3.3 (we stop at evaluating of teaching section)
- Review and approve minutes from October 6, 2021
- Discuss the parliamentarian position/role (Carisse/Janet)
- Review and discuss College of Health mission statement (Dart, Skyler and Nick)
- Continue with RPT template edits starting from section 3.1 (Summary of RPT Standards)
- Review the minutes for October 27th meeting.
- Glenn Richardson will give some insights into what we can improve in this new RPT template based on the old document.
- Discuss the changes made to "Description of research/creative activity and evidence to be evaluated" 3.2 section a. (Sihem, Justin, Vincent)
- Vote on 3.2 section a. (above)
- Continue editing the template starting at 3.2 section b.
- Approve the minutes of November 3, 2021 College Council meeting
- Dr. Wendy Hobson-Rohrer, Associate Vice President for Health Sciences Education, will give some perspectives on including education in the RPT document
- Continue revising the RPT document starting at section 3.2.c
- Review and approve the minutes of November 17, 2021 College Council meeting
- Continue revising the RPT document starting at section 3.3