Application Deadline: Friday, March 10, 2017 by 4:30 PM
Submit completed application online by using the Student2Student Google Form. (Do not select the green scholarship application tab).
- Scholarship recipients will be selected by student committee representatives from across the College of Health
- One scholarship to an undergraduate student will be awarded and one to a graduate student Spring Semester 2017. Scholarships will be a minimum of $500.00 and the final amount will be determined by student donations.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain full time student status in the semester the scholarship is distributed. (Spring Semester 2017).
- The scholarship recipient must have been enrolled full time, two of the three semesters in the previous academic year.
Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- Undergraduate or Graduate students attending full time = 12 credit Undergraduate student and 9 credits Graduate Student.
- Must be a declared major in the College of Health. Pre-major will not be accepted.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must demonstrate overcoming challenging circumstances in order to attend the University of Utah
The following must be included in your scholarship application:
- A statement, no longer than 1000 words that includes a brief history of yourself, the challenges you have overcome in order to pursue this scholarship, reasons why you feel you are a strong candidate for this scholarship, and any financial information that should be considered.
- A current (Fall 2016 semester) DARS or transcript with grades. If you have been at the University of Utah for less than two semesters, please submit a transcript from other schools attended to the address listed below.
- If you have questions about the application, please contact Courtney Garay in the College of Health, at 801-585-3205 for more information.
Each scholarship in the College of Health, requires a separate application, statement, and required documentation. To apply to the Student2Student Scholarship submit completed application online by using the Student2Student Google Form (Not the green scholarship application tab).
Send University transcript to: University of Utah, Sorenson Legacy Foundation for Student Success, ATTN. Lorraine Brown, 250 South 1850 East, Room 200, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112-0920.