All letters of recommendation requests from students must have written permission from the student to release personal information. A release form is available at: http://registrar.utah.edu/_pdf/letter-of-rec.pdf. Authors of recommendation letters should keep this form on file for a minimum of one year.
There are several College of Health scholarship opportunities available to prospective and current students. Individuals interested in applying for a scholarship should download the applications on this site and provide all the necessary information required. For department/division-specific scholarships visit the respective department/division website.
- University Campus Bookstore Scholarship
- College of Health Advancement Board Scholarship
- Dr. Lane and Paula Childs Scholarship
- John and Linda Dunn Scholarship
- University of Utah Educational Resource Development Council Scholarship
- J. George Jones Jr. and Velma Rife Jones Scholarship
- Richard K. and Maria A. Obyn Memorial Scholarship
- Student2Student Scholarship
Each scholarship in the College of Health, requires a separate application, statement, letters of recommendation, and other required documenation. Attach documents with a paperclip or small binder clip when possible. Not multiple staples, please. Send materials to: University Of Utah, Sorenson Legacy Foundation for Student Success, ATTN. Lorraine Brown, 250 South 1850 East, Room 200, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112-0920.