All letters of recommendation requests from students must have written permission from the student to release personal information. A release form is available at: http://registrar.utah.edu/_pdf/letter-of-rec.pdf. Authors of recommendation letters should keep this form on file for a minimum of one year.
There are several College of Health scholarship opportunities available to prospective and current students. Individuals interested in applying for a scholarship should download the applications on this site and provide all the necessary information required. For department/division-specific scholarships visit the respective department/division website.
- University Campus Bookstore Scholarship
- College of Health Advancement Board Scholarship
- Dr. Lane and Paula Childs Scholarship
- John and Linda Dunn Scholarship
- University of Utah Educational Resource Development Council Scholarship
- J. George Jones Jr. and Velma Rife Jones Scholarship
- Richard K. and Maria A. Obyn Memorial Scholarship
- Student2Student Scholarship
Each scholarship in the College of Health, requires a separate scholarship application cover sheet, statement, letters of recommendation, and other required documentation. Attach one sided documents (DARS reports should also be printed one sided) with a (one) large paperclip or binder clip. Please do not staple. Expensive portfolio covers and mailers are not necessary, they will be discarded.
Deliver personally or mail scholarship application, letters of recommendation, and materials to: University Of Utah, Sorenson Legacy Foundation for Student Success, ATTN. Lorraine Brown, 250 South 1850 East, Room 200, HPR N, Salt Lake City, Utah 84112-0920.