The Health, Kinesiology, and Recreation Department offers several funding opportunities for undergraduate students. Each scholarship or tuition waiver has specific criteria that must be met in order for a student to be eligible to apply. Please click on the links below for information about the different funding opportunities available in the department.
- Izetta N. Bennion Memorial
- Gordon and Betty Browning
- Edward J. and Margaret Eisenman Memorial
- Marvin G and Barbara Hess
- Janet Thurgood
- Barbara Hillman West
- Departmental Tuition Waiver
To apply for an Health, Kinesiology, and Recreation Scholarship or Departmental Tuition Waiver you must:
- Complete and submit the Scholarship Application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation are required: The 1st must be from any higher education faculty member who can address and/or assess your academic abilities. The 2nd must be from any higher education faculty member or school/work/volunteer supervisor. These are submitted through the Recommendation Form (completed by faculty and/or supervisor).
Applications are accepted every year before midnight on February 15th. Awards are for the school year, beginning in the fall of the same year as the submitted application.