The Health, Kinesiology, and Recreation Department offers several funding opportunities for undergraduate students. Each scholarship or tuition waiver has specific criteria that must be met in order for a student to be eligible to apply. Please click on the links below for information about the different funding opportunities available in the department.
- Izetta N. Bennion Memorial
- Gordon and Betty Browning
- Edward J. and Margaret Eisenman Memorial
- Marvin G and Barbara Hess
- Janet Thurgood
- Barbara Hillman West
- Departmental Tuition Waiver
To apply for an Health, Kinesiology, and Recreation Scholarship or Departmental Tuition Waiver you must:
- Compile and submit the Scholarship Application
- Letters of Recommendation are required, one of which must be from Faculty/Staff member in the KINES Department. These are submitted through the Recommendation Form (completed by those contributing to application)
- If submitting a Departmental Tuition Waiver Application, a third letter is required
Applications are accepted every year by midnight on February 15th. Awards are for the upcoming school year, beginning in the fall of same year as submitted application.