- Scholarship recipients will be selected by student committee representatives from across the College of Health
- One scholarship to an undergraduate student will be awarded and one to a graduate student Spring Semester 2018. Scholarships will be a minimum of $500.00 and the final amount will be determined by student donations.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain full time student status in the semester the scholarship is distributed.
- The scholarship recipient must have been enrolled full time, two of the three semesters in the previous academic year.
Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- Undergraduate or Graduate students attending full time = 12 credit Undergraduate student and 9 credits Graduate Student.
- Must be a declared major in the College of Health. Pre-major will not be accepted.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must demonstrate overcoming challenging circumstances in order to attend the University of Utah. Confirmed with two letters of reference. (Personal, professional, and/or professor).
The following four items must be included in your scholarship application:
- A statement, no longer than 700 words that includes a brief history of yourself, the challenges you have overcome in order to pursue this scholarship, reasons why you feel you are a strong candidate for this scholarship, and any financial information that should be considered.
- A current, non-official DARS transcript with grades. If you have been at the University of Utah for less than two semesters, please submit a transcript from other schools attended to the address listed below.
- Letters of recommendation.
For more information about this scholarship, contact: