Transfer Students

We are excited you are here to gather more information about our major and department. The following information is provided to assist you with your transition to the U. Please contact the Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Hailey Nielson, with any questions.

Transferring from in state?

Below are links to information sheets explaining which credits our department will accept from other Utah schools:

Transferring from out of state?

Please contact the Undergraduate Academic Advisor (see above) for further information.

International student?

The advisors in the International Center would be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you might have. Please use the links below for more information.