All Applicants are required to complete the following:
- Program application (docx): Applications are due the second Friday each January. Please refer to the NMT Application Checklist to ensure all required documents are submitted. The program admits 4-6 students per academic year.
- Three structured references forms (pdf): from employers, colleagues or professors.
- Official transcripts from all attended colleges sent to the address indicated below.
- Be admitted to the University of Utah
- Biographical essay providing an overview of yourself that includes your educational and work background, your goals and how you became interested in nuclear medicine.
- An observation experience through the nuclear medicine department at University of Utah Hospital. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- $25.00 application fee, checks made payable to the University of Utah.
Submit all application materials to:
University of Utah Hospital Department of Radiology
Attention: Otto Casal, Radiology Tech Administrator
30 North 1900 East #1A071
Salt Lake City, UT 84132-2140