The Department of Nutrition and Integrative Physiology at the University of Utah awards scholarships on a competitive basis. Incoming and continuing students must complete the appropriate scholarship application below by February 15th to receive a scholarship.
Please note that this application only needs to be completed once to be considered for all scholarships.
- Incoming students are defined as those who are in the process of applying.
- Submit your scholarship application by February 15 even though your acceptance has not yet been determined.
Fellowships/Scholarships for Incoming Students
- The Askew Chair's Scholarship
- The Gordon and Betty Browning Scholarship
- The Margaret B. Davis Endowed Scholarship
- The Mildred D. "Millie" and Wilford W. Hagen Scholarship
- The Donald B. Hutchinson Scholarship
- The Anna M. Jacobsen Scholarship
- The Albion Laboratories Scholarship
- The Nathalie Chevreau Scholarship
Fellowships/Scholarships for Continuing Students
- The Constance J. Geiger Scholarship
- The Maurine N. Hegsted Scholarship
- The Barbara Mathis Prater Scholarship
Additional Scholarship Information
Scholarships available to all College of Health students can be seen on the college scholarships page.
Students may also access a list of University of Utah Scholarships through the University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Donations may be made to Department Scholarships at any time. In a letter, please indicate which scholarship you wish your donation to be made. Mail your contributions to:
Department of Nutrition and Integrative Physiology
250 South 1850 East #214
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112