The CMP program begins in the fall semester and the application deadline for matriculation is February 15th. Submit your application online using ApplyYourself.
What Documents Do I Need?
The following required supporting documentation must be included in your application:
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Statement of Purpose: Please include a 500 word statement describing your motivation for becoming a registered dietitian. Include relevant experience, autobiographical information related to past growth or future potential, and a supporting statement of how the degree will help you achieve your professional goals.
- Three academic recommendation letters directly submitted through ApplyYourself [NOTE: Submitting recommendations using the online system is strongly preferred. If referees are unable to submit online, use the Recommendation Form under Downloadable Forms in ApplyYourself].
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (School code: 4853 Dept code: 0214)
- Comment section: In the comment section, list prerequisite courses completed prior to the beginning of the program and the area you wish to study (e.g., Nutrition Research & Education, Sports Nutrition etc.)
- Test of Spoken English (TSE): students whose native language is not English are required to submit TSE scores.
Students may also submit writing samples or the designation of a faculty member in the Post Submission section of the application in ApplyYourself. If you choose to complete these optional items, please notify the department via email at email@example.com after you have uploaded the document(s).
The selection committee meets in March with notification of acceptance/non-acceptance issued by April 5th.
Scholarship applications are due by February 15th. Available scholarships can be viewed here.
Other Graduate Admissions Information
The Office of Admissions has additional information about the graduate application process. Learn more about how to apply to the graduate school.