Helping Make Healthful Food Choices Simple
University of Utah Center For Community Nutrition (UUCCN) is a team dedicated to advancing preventive health through nutrition education and outreach.
Our core values include the following:
- Create communities where healthful food choices are simple
- Provide engaged learning experiences for students
- Share the power of nutrition education
- Create bridges around food and culture
- Instigate change in food equity and nutrition policy
Learn more by viewing our About Us page.