NOTE: Copies of transcripts are acceptable for the department application, while the University may request official transcripts upon acceptance.
1. Go to the Apply Yourself site and create a new account.
If you have applied in the past, you will need to use a different email address for the current application for this year. A confirmation email will be sent with your PIN. Please save this to login to your account in the future.
For general application instructions/information: click on the lower, light blue button.
2. Click on the blue button with the star to “Start Application”.
DO NOT CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON UNTIL YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE.
Follow the prompts to complete your application. You may log in and out at any time to complete this.
3. When you have completed the Basic Information section of the application, click on the Recommendations link in the left hand side bar.
4. Click on the “Recommendation Provider List”
Then follow the directions given. Please note that once a recommender has been saved to your Recommender List, an automatic email will be sent to them with instructions on how to submit their letter online to your application. Your letters of recommendation will be matched to your submitted application.
5. Once every section is complete, click on the “Submit Application” button.
Payment for the application fee will be asked for at this point. If you have any questions, please contact Leigh Ann Yocom, Graduate Program Assistant at LeighAnn.Yocom@hsc.utah.edu or 801-585-0427.